Monday, October 23, 2023

Boo!

The neighbors have gone nuts decorating for Halloween. I've snapped so many pictures that I will have to do this in two parts -- a potpourri of themes today and then my best-in-show next week. For the record, my Halloween decorations consist of a pumpkin I bought at Safeway. Rest assured that trick or treaters will be welcome at my house -- at least until 9 pm when all the little ones should be home in bed or stuffing themselves with chocolate.

First up are the witches.


































Next up: pumpkins



Tasteful
Cheerful
All in on the theme










Squirrels at work














Which brings us to all manner of skeletons:



Die-hard Nationals fan
The whole family just settin' out on the stoop

Traditionally spooky
For Game of Thrones enthusiasts
The little mermaid of your nightmares

Aging rocker















And finally (for today), inflatables:














































































See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment